Here are 10 investing podcasts that are useful for Australian share market investors in 2021
These are the 10 investing podcasts that I tended to listen to mostly in 2020, and will no doubt provide some good content in 2021. This is from the perspective of an Australian investor that mostly focuses on picking stocks on the ASX. You can however find many good podcasts here for investors all around the globe.
- The Acquirers Podcast This is a podcast about finding undervalued stocks, deep value investing, hedge funds, shareholder activism, buyouts, and special situations. We uncover the tactics and strategies for finding good investments, managing risk, dealing with bad luck, and maximizing success.
- The Australian Investors Podcast The Australian Investors Podcast is a weekly podcast, featuring laid-back but intelligent short- and long-form conversations about markets, business, psychology, lessons learned and investment process.
- Chris Judd’s Talk Ya Book Shines a light on the investment processes used by Australia’s best investors as they talk through their highest conviction investment idea.
- Equity Mates Investing You’ll find plenty of information to help you on your investing journey, regardless of your level of experience. If you’re a beginner, we’ve got all the step-by-step information you need to get started. If you’re more experienced, we’ve got all the news, analysis and expert interviews to help you continue learning.
- Inside The Rope David interviews the leading minds in Wealth Management. David Clark is an experienced and respected Financial Services Professional. As a Partner and Advisor at Koda Capital, David advises some of Australia most successful families on Wealth Management.
- The Jolly Swagman Podcast Australia’s number one long-form business podcast. Refreshingly in-depth conversations with world-class scientists, economists, historians, authors, hedge fund managers, investigative journalists, politicians, and contrarians.
- Liverwire The Rules of Investing Livewire is Australia’s fastest-growing investment website, showcasing ideas, analyses and strategies from hundreds of the country’s most respected fund managers and investment professionals.
- Planet MicroCap Educating the Next Generation of Investors in MicroCap Stocks
- QAV QAV stands for QUALITY AT VALUE. Tony’s approach is to use a checklist to find companies that are performing well (quality) but which can also be bought at a discount (value). It’s basically what is usually called “value investing”.
- We Study Billionaires We Study Billionaires, hosted by Preston Pysh and Stig Brodersen, is the flagship podcast of The Investor’s Podcast Network, with more than 40 Million downloads. On the show, they interview and study famous financial billionaires including Warren Buffett and Howard Marks, and they teach you what they learn and how you can apply their investment strategies in the stock market.
Like other investors these days with global investing now very accessible, I have an interest in investing podcasts from content creators outside of Australia as well. So you will notice quite a few of these podcasts feature investors from all across the globe, not only Australia.
I thought I would make this blog post because
- It is a good time of year to chill out and listen to some podcasts.
- Perhaps some of the above ten I came up with might be new to some readers.
- Perhaps readers can tell me of some podcasts that I did not mention above that might be new and interesting for me.
- As a thanks to the content creators above putting so much time and effort into podcasts these days. Only 5 years ago I did not find much around for ASX investors.
Here is my list again in alphabetical order.
10 Best Investing Podcasts for Australian Share Market Investors in 2021
- The Acquirers Podcast
- The Australian Investors Podcast
- Chris Judd’s Talk Ya Book
- Equity Mates Investing
- Inside The Rope
- The Jolly Swagman Podcast
- Liverwire The Rules of Investing
- Planet MicroCap
- We Study Billionaires
Enjoy listening and feel free to leave a comment below if you want to add a podcast I did not mention above, even if it is a plug for your own.